Event Start: Fri, Oct 11, 2019, 8:00AM
Event End: Fri, Oct 11, 2019, 5:00PM
The adoption of new technologies to improve efficiency and enhance production is now a critical component of a manufacturing business’s competitive advantage.
If you are a manufacturer, maker or teacher we invite you to participate in a day of interactive workshops and discussions that will explore emerging technologies and their applications in manufacturing.
Each workshop will demonstrate a new technology and its applications for manufacturing. You will be able to experience the technology and ask questions relating to your business.
During the day, you will be able to speak one-to-one with workshop presenters about your individual business needs.
- Cairns Wednesday 9 October 2019 TAFE, Cairns Campus, S Block, Eureka and Wilkinson Streets, Manunda
- Brisbane Thursday 10 October 2019 The Edge (State Library of QLD), Stanley Place, South Brisbane
- Logan Friday 11 October 2019 Substation 33, 31 Mary Street, Kingston
- Mackay Wednesday 30 October 2019 Split Spaces, Building 4, 2/92 Sydney Street
- Townsville Thursday 31 October 2019 TAFE, Bohle Campus, 763 Ingham Road.
Ticket price $30, by Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning