Event Start: Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 10:00AM
Event End: Fri, Sep 25, 2020, 12:00PM
Presented by PIP MEECHAM
PRICE: $35.74 inc GST & Booking Fee
About the Workshop
This is a BYO laptop session where you will be actively working ON your OWN mailchimp account.
Do you have Mailchimp?
What have you done with it since you signed up? Sent the odd email campaign? Added emails to your lists? Nothing?
Well get ready because we are going to take those lists and start to make them work for you with Mailchimp 101.
This jam packed session will give you a helping hand to really get this product WORKING FOR YOU. You will learn:
- How to correctly set up your platform and email templates
- How to protect your sending reputation to ensure that you end up in people’s inboxes and not their junk mail!
- How to correctly set up your lists (yup, you only need 1. Maybe 2 MAX)
- How to setup Tags and a tag management system so that your message is being delivered to the right people at the right time
- How to set up and use automations to save you time and sanity
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with the Logan Office of Economic Development and RDA Logan & Redlands