Event Start: Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 10:00AM
Event End: Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 12:00PM
How to Minimise Spend and Maximise Engagement using Social Media
Presented by CAROLYN FERRANDO
PRICE: $35.74 inc GST & Booking Fee
About the Workshop
Knowing you HAVE advertised on Facebook and knowing HOW to do so are two entirely separate things. If not done properly, Facebook can be a financial blackhole that sucks your money right out of your pocket.
Let’s be honest, as business owners and entrepreneurs it’s these blackholes that can cripple us financially at the most unexpected times.
In this workshop we will be looking at how you can actually minimise your spend and maximise your engagement using your social media and the digital marketing tools you have at hand!
Throughout this workshop we will look at
- How to develop organic engagement strategies specifically designed for your business
- How to maximise your reach with minimal spend with Facebook Advertising
- What Social Media Channels will give you the most effective reach for your business goals with the least cost
- How content quality and frequency of posting affect engagement
- How to choose which posts to boost and how to tailor that boost for maximum reach.
This workshop is perfect for the micro to small business owner who is struggling to get their business noticed on Social Media, or perhaps wants to kick their Social Media strategy up a notch.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions Qld workshop in partnership with the Logan Office of Economic Development and RDA Logan & Redlands