Event Start: Wed, May 22, 2019, 9:30AM
Event End: Wed, May 22, 2019, 11:30AM
22 May 2019
9.30am – 11.30am
Logan West Library
69 Grand Plaza Dr, Browns Plains
Are you new to business, or thinking of starting a small business?
Give your business the best start!
REGISTER NOW to come along to this FREE introductory workshop run by ATO staff and supported by Logan City Council.
This workshop provides small businesses with key information about taxation, how to use ATO online tools and what is necessary when starting a new business.
You’ll learn about:
- business structures and their different rules, tax rates and obligations
- tax and non-tax business registrations
- allowable deductions, including motor vehicle deductions, depreciation and home-based business expenses
- annual and quarterly reporting requirements
- record keeping principles
- where to go for help and information when you need it.
We will show you online tools and resources that can help you and you’ll have the chance to ask questions.
This is a great opportunity for you to network.